Here's how this will work, anyone attending has the opportunity to spend about five minutes to talk about something related to Azure.
Here are a few ideas:
• Perhaps a cool (or not cool) project you worked on recently.
• A problem or question you have about Azure that the group can help with.
• You have an idea, you think Azure may have a solution, but you don't know how to get started.
• Discuss a recently discovered feature in Azure that you'd like to share.
There is no need to prepare any formal presentation, but if you do have slides, I will have a PC hooked up to display them.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Get free advice
• Practice you public speaking
• Strengthen our Azure community
• Build up your personal brand
If you do wish to step up to the Mic (full disclaimer - there may not be a mic), please let me know your intention and topic you wish to bring up.
Event will be held at 10/18/2017 at 6:30 PM at
201 Pittsburgh Ave, Suite 400 · Milwaukee, WI
RSVP Here: https://www.meetup.com/Milwaukee-Azure-Meetup/events/243916072